Swim Ulster Masters Championship
On Sunday 14th four of our older swimmers attended the Swim Ulster Masters Championship in Newry. Marcin, Peter, Jamie and Nathan, this was Nathan’s debut to the world of Masters and it was also his first meet in 2 years!!!, but results showed that he has not lost it…
Personal Bests were achieved in most races and silverware was taken home by all swimmers.
The results are as follows:
- Nathan Shields: 100Br Gold. 50Fr Silver. 100Fr Bronze
- Marcin Tobiazs: 400Fr Gold. 50Fly Silver
- Peter O’Hara: 100Fly Gold. 50Fr Bronze. 100Fr Gold. 50Fly Gold
- Jamie Sheridan: 100Fly Gold. 50Fr Bronze. 100Bk Gold. 100Fr Silver. 50Br Gold. 50Fly Silver
The four man team also swam a very impressive freestyle relay but due to glitch of eagerness it wasn’t to be!
Congratulations to Mary Bramley also swam on the day and produced 2 massive pbs and brought home Gold in 100IM and Silver in 400Fr
LEINSTER DIVISION 2
On the very same day, three of younger swimmers represented the club in the Swim Leinster Division 2 in Dublin. Super swims by all three and they all produced personal bests
The Results are as follows:
- Hazel Mc Morrow: 100 BK 1.39.30 (4.12 PB). 200BR -3.53.64 (6.36 PB). 400 Free – 7.08.19
- Alice Trainor: 100 BK 1.42.77 (7.23 PB). 100 Fly – 2.02.55 (12.45 PB). 200 BR – 4.46.01. 200 Free – 3.36.49
- Katie Trainor: 100 BK 1.35.27 (3.38 PB). 100 BR -1.48.30 (1.40 PB). 400 Free – 6.43.88. 100 Fly Silver 1.44.49 (15.51 PB)